Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Keep His Word. Trust His Word

The Lord is my portion; I promise to keep your words. I entreat your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise. When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to your testimonies; I hasten and do not delay to keep your commandments. (Psalm 119:57-60, ESV)

God is my portion, my all in all, the One Who satisfies me, the only One Who can satisfy me. Therefore, I must walk in His testimonies and commandments. I must keep His word.

Though the cords of the wicked ensnare me, I do not forget your law. At midnight I rise to praise you, because of your righteous rules. I am a companion of all who fear you, of those who keep your precepts. The earth, O Lord, is full of your steadfast love; teach me your statutes! (Psalm 119:61-64, ESV)

When surrounded by the wicked - trust His word. In the middle of the night - trust His word. When among good, godly Christian friends - trust His word. Great is His mercy - trust His word.

-----
You have just finished reading Keep His Word. Trust His Word.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...