Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Love God's Word

Princes persecute me without cause, but my heart stands in awe of your words. I rejoice at your word like one who finds great spoil. I hate and abhor falsehood, but I love your law. Seven times a day I praise you for your righteous rules. (Psalm 119:161-164, ESV)

Reactions to God's word: My heart stands in awe of Your word. I rejoice at Your word. Your word is in contrast to untruth. I love Your law. I praise my God for His word.

Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble. I hope for your salvation, O Lord, and I do your commandments. My soul keeps your testimonies; I love them exceedingly. I keep your precepts and testimonies, for all my ways are before you. (Psalm 119:165-168, ESV)

Keep God's word. Obey it. Love it. All my ways are before God; He sees all.

-----
You have just finished reading Love God's Word.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...