Tuesday, November 25, 2014

30-Day Giving Challenge 2014 - Week 4

“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
- A.A. Milne in Winnie-the-Pooh

Here are some of the ways I was able to give to others this past week.
Tuesday - paid off past library dues for some random strangers
Wednesday - helped with my church's children's ministry
Thursday - donated to Room to Read
Friday - helped out at a local library
Saturday - helped with my church's English classes for immigrants in our community
Sunday - helped with my church's music ministry
Monday - donated airline miles to Make-a-Wish

What opportunities have you had to give? If you need some ideas, check out this Pinterest board.

-----
You have just finished reading 30-Day Giving Challenge 2014 - Week 4.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...