Tuesday, February 02, 2016

God's Amazing Grace

"There is no pit so deep that He is not deeper still." - Corrie Ten Boom

"Now I will say this to every sinner, though he should think himself to be the worst sinner who ever lived: cry to the Lord and seek Him while He may be found. A throne of grace is a place fitted for you. By simple faith, go to your Savior, for He is the throne of grace." - Charles Spurgeon

"May I never forget. On my best day, that I still need God as desperately as I did on my worst day." - Unknown

"Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace." - Jerry Bridges

"I have never met a person I could despair of, or lose all hope for, after discerning what lies in me apart from the grace of God." - Oswald Chambers

"Cheap grace is the preaching of forgiveness without requiring repentance, baptism without church discipline, Communion without confession, absolution without personal confession. Cheap grace is grace without discipleship, grace without the cross, grace without Jesus Christ, living and incarnate." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"My faith rests not in what I am, or shall be, or feel, or know, but in what Christ is, in what he has done, and in what he is now doing for me." - Charles Spurgeon

"The more you see your own flaws and sins, the more precious, electrifying, and amazing God's grace appears to you." - Tim Keller


You have just finished reading God's Amazing Grace.
Connect with me on Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...